Wednesday, September 21, 2016



2017 Jardin de Paris Our classic format featuring a hard covered metallic spiral binding   Image result for pink christmas ribbon

Like so many of us I am addicted to planners, so when I received my Rifle planner for review I went right to town checking out all the features. You want a planner that is functional but not so big that you spend more time working keeping your planner organized than getting the job done. The 2017 Jardin De Paris planner is not only beautiful but functional. Most of my life and career, I have had to work with planners scheduling myself and others. This is perfect for both business and busy Moms. Compact size 6.75 X 8.25 
17 months, quotes, notes for celebrations, contacts, pocket holder , handy attached book marker and more. monthly calendar and the week is all in one place for easily scheduling. I have been "working it" and found that in my day to day activities it works perfect! I was due to get a update for my day to day activities and I fell in love with this in just a few days. Plus if you love decorating your planner you will love the beauty of this and enjoy making it beautiful. A perfect gift too for the Christmas season! 

To order yours go here -->  https://riflepaperco.com/?gclid=CjwKEAjw34i_BRDH9fbylbDJw1gSJAAvIFqUURqYRnzaZC4pBkyNdtejpuoG6CxYSZlFv7YEORW5-hoCWILw_wcB



Image result for border fall flowers


 Enter to win Food click here
#win food click here


Win a pair of pants click here


Win $5000 click here





     If you would like us to do a product review for you it's FREE and a easy way to get your brand name out there.

     Please help us by being  a sweetheart and sharing this post with your friends on facebook, instragram and twitter. Hugs to you! 

If you have a sweepstake or freebie you would like us to share on our blog please email us at PopleBackyardfarm@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment